Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tia::Shelby

Family Photo Session
Tarpon Springs, Florida
December 21, 2008

It has been so long since I've done a photo shoot of actual people!!! In Spain I am constantly taking photos of the sea and the landscape. The scenery is beautiful and all, but I was beginning to have serious people withdrawals haha. Thankfully my close friend, Tia, wanted to do a photo shoot with her sister, Shelby. The girls are using some of these photos as a gift to their dad for Christmas. We had so much fun and Shelby actually picked the location! She did a great job and we were lucky enough to find a shopping cart right where we were shooting. It served as an excellent prop and really made for some interesting pictures. Tia and Shelby are very eclectic and I really feel that this shoot represents them well. We went for more of an urban/indie theme and I'm really happy with the results.

Thanks for a fun day chicas!!! I had a really good time :)















No comments:

Post a Comment