Thursday, September 17, 2009

Justin::Whitney

Wedding
Clearwater, FL
December, 27 2008

Justin and Whitney are close friends of mine--I did their engagement back in July. Originally I was not the photographer for this wedding, in fact, I didn't even know if I was going to be able to attend the wedding! Spain is a loooong way from Florida and plane tickets during Christmas time are quite expensive. But, I just wanted to be home for Christmas so bad and attending this wedding meant so much to me. So, I spent the big bucks on a plane ticket home during the busiest time of the year. I have to say, it was well worth it! Not only was seeing my family and friends great, but I got to photograph Whitney and Justin's wedding! Their photographer unfortunately had her flight cancelled due to horrible weather up north. We did not find this out until the night before the wedding at the rehearsal dinner! Talk about very last minute changes! I was extremely honored when Whitney asked me to be her photographer and I didn't even think twice about doing it. Not only was it rewarding to photograph a couple so in love, but I also got to spend the day with Whitney, which was so much fun! So here are the pictures...I've posted a lot :)







The Maid of Honor - Whitney's sister, Lauren




We watched The Office while driving around. It was soothing for Whitney :)

Mother of the Bride














Whitney and Justin had a private moment before the ceremony




Justin was so sweet and gave Whitney a present.




Little Noah :) Whitney's nephew and the ring bearer
All the pretty ladies :)

All the handsome men

Whitney chose to go with a wintery-wonderland kind of theme. Her bridesmaids wore silvery light blue dresses that were absolutely stunning and fit the theme very well.








Whitney's eyes are AMAZING!!






This was Whitney's idea. She had scoped out the area beforehand and knew cool places for fotos









The groom's first look at his bride :)




Pastor Eddie
Pastor Mario

Couldn't get the ring on :)











Here's some more of the Christmas theme: The centerpieces were vases filled with ornaments. How creative!!!
They also had a photo booth at the reception. Anyone could go and get their picture taken and get it printed out on this little card to remember the evening. Again, so creative!








At big events like this, Justin likes to please the crowd with his breakdancing skills...




This wedding had a ton of dancing! I love it when guests utilize the dance floor!



The Best Man signing the marriage license

I love how happy they both are in this picture :)

I am so thankful to have been a part of this wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and even though I was busy photographing it, I was still able to enjoy and appreciate all the love that surrounded this amazing couple. Congratulations again Whitney and Justin!! You guys are such great friends and I couldn't be more happy for the two of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment