Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michelle::Drew

Prom Session
Tarpon Springs, FL
May 9, 2009

Meet Michelle and Drew! Michelle needed a photographer for her senior prom and was referred to me by a mutual acquaintance. I was very excited she contacted me because I have been wanting to do a prom photo shoot for a little while now. Michelle and her boyfriend, Drew, are a very fun-loving couple. They are truly so nice and I was blessed to take their pictures. I had a blast working with them and they did a great job interacting with one another for some candid shots. Michelle looked stunning in her blue dress, Drew looked sharp in his tux, and it was a beautiful day in sunny Florida; a photographer can't ask for much more! I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I do and Michelle & Drew - I hope to work with you again in the near future :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment