Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Carlson Family

Family Portrait Session
August, 16, 2009
Safety Harbor, FL

Meet the Carlson family! We've Got Dain, Kasie, Skyler, McKenzie, and Tessa! I just think the Carlson's are awesome! I met Kasie through babysitting and loooove to watch her girls. They are SO sweet and fun :) This shoot was a lot of fun, yet challenging haha. I haven't photographed children in a while, and I forgot how difficult it can be! Despite the challenges, I think we got it.

Also, you should check out Kasie's business, Bellies and Babies. She is a Doula and specializes in natural healing. She is very knowledgeable and I personally love her natural views on things. You should also take a look at her blog, especially if you have children. She discusses everything from ear infections to breastfeeding. It is very informative :)

Well, enjoy the pics :)

Love all the expressions going on here...

Tessa had some great facial expressions!
Sweet, Sweet Skyler
This is the best portrait I got of McKenzie. She was always doing her own thing haha

Poor Tessa didn't like the grass itching her skin




It was actually Dain and Kasie's anniversary!


They were done.
This was fun...until McKenzie fell and scraped her knee :(

Thanks for a fun day Carlson Family! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment