Thursday, September 17, 2009

David::Susan::Gabriella

Family Portrait Session
Safety Harbor, Florida
September 27, 2008

**Update: Oh how I wish I could go back and edit these photos in Lightroom!

It has taken me longer than usual to get these photos up because I was busy moving to Spain!!! But, things have now calmed down a bit for me so I am able to update my blog again. This is a family portrait session just a few days before I left for Spain. I loved doing this photo shoot very much; David, Susan, and Gabriella are very important to me. I have known them for a couple years now through babysitting Gabby, and I am so blessed to have them in my life. They are amazing people and have helped me out in so many ways. Doing this portrait session was a great way to spend one my days in the U.S. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment