Thursday, September 17, 2009

Justin::Whitney

Engagement Session
Thomasville, Georgia
July 20, 2008

**Update: I can't believe I edited these photos only in iPhoto! It's all I had at the time! I did not yet know the wonders of Lightroom and Photoshop :)

This is an engagement session I did for my two close friends, Whitney and Justin. I was so honored when Whitney asked me to take their engagement photos; I immediately said yes. What makes these photos so incredibly special is that they are taken where Justin proposed to Whitney. I knew this place was going to be absolutely beautiful, as Whitney had been raving about it for weeks. It was a photographer's dream! It was full of wide open fields, white-washed houses, secret gardens, ponds, horses, and so much more!

But, these photos are much more than just beautiful backdrops; they are photos of two amazing people who share a love for God, a love for each other, and a love for everyone around them. They are people whom I highly respect and am honored to call my friends. These photos mean a lot to me and I hope you all enjoy them :)






Justin is a huge Twins fan...I guess Whitney is now too :)


This is the EXACT spot they got engaged!








Their faces are just priceless in this one




Congratulations, Whitney and Justin! I really am so happy for you both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment