Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kia

Senior Portrait Session
May 23, 2009
Safety Harbor, FL

Meet Kia!!! I met Kia also through my sister...soon I'll have to start paying her for all the business she's getting me haha! After Kia contacted me I found out that her mom actually works with my mom, so we share many connections :)

Anyway, Kia wanted some senior portraits done and I was excited to help her out. We had a nice time in downtown Safety Harbor even though we had to take a quick break due to that unpredictable Florida weather. Kia is so kind and very bright. She will be attending UF for college and I saw her at Senior Award Night and she won MANY awards!! In fact, she is one of the top 10 in her class. Very impressive!!

I think Kia resembles America Ferrera...especially in this first picture. America Ferrera is gorgeous, and so are you Kia :)












No comments:

Post a Comment