Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kia::Mike

Wedding
May 16, 2009
Tarpon Springs, FL

A couple weeks ago my photographer friend, Whitney, asked me to photograph a wedding with her. My calendar was free and I wanted to get another wedding under my belt, so why not? I am so glad I said yes! It was a beautiful Greek wedding with a super cute backyard reception.

I met Kia and Mike the day of their wedding so, of course, there wasn't much time to chat, but they are such a loving and goofy couple. Kia is so animated and she was simply a stunning bride.

It really was a perfect day, even down to the unpredicatable Florida weather. Though, Whitney and I found out later, that after we had left it started pouring down rain. The most amazing part is, everyone continued dancing the night away in the rain until 2am!! Even the bride in her beautiful dress! Talk about a carefree couple just enjoying every moment of their special day :)










LOVE this photo. Her hair piece was amazing!



















Funny story - I thought this was pineapple juice. Wrong. It was straight vodka.






My favorite photo out of all of them :)


The view from their backyard was beautiful
And everyone just danced the night away...until 2am...in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment