Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mariko::Madison

Wedding
Wakulla Springs Lodge
July 11, 2008

**Update: This was my very first wedding! I am reposting it to this new blog because I really enjoy being able to look back on my old work. It is encouraging to see how much I have developed as a photographer and I hope that any aspiring photographers viewing this will be encouraged as well :) **

Mariko contacted me awhile back and asked me to photograph her wedding. I was thrilled and just from conversing with her via email, I could tell she was going to be a pleasure to work with. Mariko is so nice and so laid back, which made her wedding very enjoyable! Mariko looked absolutely stunning and Madison looked sharp in his Marine Corps uniform. They had a very small wedding with just family. Everyone was so full of love and support for the new couple...it was beautiful :)


I was in love with Mariko's dress!! It looked even better on...
Mariko chose to wear flip-flops...which I think is awesome! You can't see the shoes anyway while the dress is on...
The fathers and the groom...looking sharp.





















One big happy family :)
Congratulations to the happy couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment