Thursday, September 17, 2009

Carisa

Portrait/Headshot Session
June 17, 2009
Tarpon Springs, FL

Meet my BEAUTIFUL friend Carisa!! Carisa is a very close friend of mine whom I've known forever. We went to high school and college together and recently traveled trough Europe together. She is truly a beautiful person inside and out. I am so thankful to have her in my life and was happy I was able to help her out with some headshots for modeling. Carisa did some modeling back in middle school and is trying to get back into it. I certainly think she has what it takes to be a model...she is so photogenic and made my job easy!!!

We will be putting together a comp card for Carisa and once that is made, I will post it on the blog so everyone can see the final product :)

This first photo is my personal choice for her main headshot. We'll see what Carisa thinks ;)





love, love, love this wall!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment