Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dustin::Jennifer

Engagement Session
May 23, 2009
Tampa, Florida

Okay, so it has taken me FOREVER to get these photos up. Literally. I have been super busy and unfortunately it has reflected on my blog with a lack of updates! Anyway, here is an engagement session I did a few weeks ago. Jennifer and Dustin are a wonderful couple who will be getting married this February and I am so thankful to have done this Engagement Session with them. Engagement Sessions are really important prior to the wedding to develop the client-photographer relationship and allow the couple to feel comfortable with their photographer.

Jennifer and Dustin drove all the way from Jacksonville the day of this shoot and actually made it right on time! I was so impressed. We had some fun at USF's Botanical Gardens and then headed over to the actual campus for some more shots. They were very fun to work with and I can't wait for the wedding :)











No comments:

Post a Comment