Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jamie::Abed

Engagement Session
August 16, 2009
Tampa, FL

I met Jamie through my involvement with Fit Kids Playground. I was the photographer for the event and actually never posted my pictures on here! If you check out the link, some of my pictures can be seen on the sideshow on the website. Anyway, at the time, Jamie was working for the Tampa Tribune. We got in contact with one another because she published some of my photos in the newspaper :) We got to talking and she was in need of a wedding photographer. She and Abed have a unique story because she actually met him while working for the Peace Corps in Morocco. Even with the language barrier, they fell in love, and got married! They got married in Morocco and now they are having their second wedding here in America. Their wedding is this February so keep an eye out for those photos :)













No comments:

Post a Comment