Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Shelby

Newborn Session
September 21, 2009
Tampa, FL

I had the privilege of doing my FIRST newborn session and am very excited to share these photos! Let's see, I met Marisa (Mom) through Sitter Soirées. She is the owner of this company and it is a really great resource for both sitters and parents! If you haven't checked it out yet you should definitely do so. I also photographed an event Marisa planned called Fit Kids Playground. I never posted photos from that event on here, not sure why, but maybe sometime I will get to it haha.

So, a little bit about this shoot. Shelby was the cutest little thing and she was such a content baby. She really didn't cry and she did a good job looking as sweet and adorable as possible. I will say though, this was the most challenging shoot I have done yet! I knew it was going to be difficult, but I think I underestimated the challenge haha! Even still, I think we got some good shots and I am looking forward to doing more newborn sessions in the future. In fact, I am doing one next week so be keeping an eye out :)



































































1 comment:

  1. Just read this post! Brooke, your work is great and I am in LOVE with all the pics you took! I would love to do this again! SHelby still is a VERY content baby and doesn't cry! She is now 4 months! Can you believe that! Hope you are well and business is going great! (as it shuold be with your talent!)

    ReplyDelete